Saving JUMPERS by Karin Reid Offield.
Contact Karin at email@example.com for more information about publishing the story
Connect with Karin Reid Offield on Facebook
NEWS ABOUT HARRY & SNOWMAN
World Premier April 11 and 12th, 2015 at Full Frame Film Festival in Raleigh NC
The steps that follow this first film festival are: Accept Film Festival Invitations – 10 winning Laurels awarded to HARRY&SNOWMAN. Find world wide distributors for the film. We did it! We have a partner! Announced April 1st, 2016
Once this happens, FilmRise will create their marketing plan and the film will then be released.
Scheduled to be released on September 30th, 2016 and the DVD release did follow.
Literally pulled off the slaughter truck for $80 by renowned Equestrian Harry DeLeyer, Snowman went on to become a three-time National Champion earning his place into the Show Jumping Hall Of Fame.
Karin’s “Saving JUMPERS” is an untold story behind the story. It includes rescuing over 7 miles of lost film footage – ultimately providing some of the historic images in the film, “Harry & Snowman.”
We believe that your Readers, Twitter Followers and Facebook Friends will be:
* motivated to read, fan, promote and share this story,
* intrigued to hear about the 35 years that went into making this film,
* touched to feel the heartwarming tale of one man’s love for his horse, and may ultimately be
* inspired to experience what it’s like to rescue an animal for themselves, and
* FIRED-UP to share the story with their “followers” and “friends.”
|Harry & Snowman – please no use without permission|
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karin and George discussing JUMPERS….be ready to start a conversation,
- begin a debate….